Health Consulting Firm
Become an ImpACTivista™
IMPACTIVO™, LLC. is an impact-driven health consulting firm committed to transforming health systems.
Our integrated solutions empower leaders in the health and social sector with the knowledge, resources, data, structure and technology necessary to transform their organizations within a profitable, sustainable and high-quality patient-centered model.
- Is the only recipient of an Affordable Care Act Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Award in Puerto Rico.
- The first Certified B Corporation on the Island, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
- Recognized in 2018 as one of the Top 100 Best Companies for the World Overall.
- Selected for the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Emerging Leaders Program.
- Grantee of the National Science Foundation Small Business Innovation Research Program and registered as a federal contractor in the System for Award Management (SAM Cage Code – 6AUC9) and DUNS (967479705).
Our team has accessed more than $150 million in grants and federal awards for our projects and clients.
Meet our Team!
Our team brings decades of combined expertise in management consulting, healthcare, public health, social services, research and development, and business intelligence. We are best known for achieving the highest standards of compliance and quality recognition for our clients that result in significant financial returns. We achieve this by advancing a “hands-on” approach to tailored consulting led by professionals that understand what it takes to run a successful healthcare organization.
María Fernanda Levis-Peralta
MPH, MPA, PCMH CCE, CFRE Founder and CEO
MBA Office Manager
Raisa Lisette Ugarte-Rivera
Communications and Project Coordinator
Dr. Rosario González
FAAP Health care Consultant
María J. Rodríguez Torrado
Adelaida “Alfi” Sánchez
GSD Senior Associate
Social Planning & Design Consultant
Senior Research Consultant
FAACM, PCMH CCE PCMH Consultant
Senior Research Consultant
She has been principal investigator, co-investigator and consultant to numerous studies on the delivery of health care services funded by the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the Robert Wood-Johnson Foundation, among others. Dr. Cortés received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Puerto Rico, a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Puerto Rico, and a Doctorate degree in Sociology from Fordham University. She also completed post-doctoral training in Medical Anthropology at Harvard Medical School’s Department of Social Medicine.