|Job Title:||Experienced Full-Stack Developer|
|Reports to:||Impactivo’s Project Manager|
|Date revised:||February 18th 2022|
IMPACTIVO is a social impact consulting firm focused on making health and wellbeing accessible to children, patients, and communities. We use data, design, and inspiration to align the interests of patients, providers, and insurers to fundamentally transform the health care experience. We are a fast-growing gazelle serving clients in New York, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
People @ Impactivo
At IMPACTIVO we care deeply about what we do. Oftentimes, our work supports the sole health care provider in an already socio-economically disadvantaged community which means that the success of our projects has direct implications over how people live and die. This drives us to do our work with the highest level of responsibility and excellence. People who thrive at IMPACTIVO are socially committed and inherently curious, always learning and searching for answers to our communities’ problems. We are creative and adaptive professionals constantly looking for innovative ways to improve outcomes for the communities we serve. As an entrepreneurial venture, we are also extremely business savvy and comfortable with uncertainty, maintaining the capacity to “shift on a dime” when it is in the best interest of our firm and our communities. Our staff is knowledgeable about our fields of work and goes beyond the call of duty to understand the individual communities we work with and to achieve transformational change. We value the power of teamwork and respect diversity of ideas all in the spirit of producing the best possible work for our communities. A positive attitude is key to our success. We self-describe as Health Geeks and are looking for others to join our team.
Scope of work:
- Gather user-end information from the team to design software visualizations.
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- Develop user-facing features using React.js
- Optimize program features to ensure seamless user experience.
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Develop and design front end web architecture
- Develop back-end website applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work alongside graphic designer for web design features.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Stay current of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered with architecting solutions.
- Other tasks related to the project to ensure functionality.
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proficiency with server-side language: 3 Years or More
- Strong Java/Spring skills
- Experience REST API’S
- Experience building APIs that power single-page applications or complex browser-based features
- Solid experience in relational databases: PostgreSQL (preferred), MS SQL, Oracle
- Proficiency using version control systems like Git
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
Nice to have:
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Experience with Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and or Amazon (AWS)
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry is preferred
- Duties are debugging, incident handling, enhancements, and deployments.
- Apply best practices and security measures to protect our data and that of our customers.
- Collaborate with Frontend lead in building REST APIs, analyze requirements and hash out scope.
We are building an incredible team, join us and be part of the transformation of health care!