|Sales and Marketing Manager
|First/mid-level Official and Manager
Impactivo LLC® is a social impact consulting firm focused on making health and well-being accessible to children, patients, and communities. We use data, design, and inspiration to align the interests of patients, providers, and insurers to transform the healthcare experience fundamentally. We are a fast-growing start-up serving clients in New York, D.C., Massachusetts, and Puerto Rico.
People @ Impactivo
At Impactivo LLC®, we care deeply about what we do. Frequently, our work supports the sole healthcare provider in an already socio-economically disadvantaged community, which means that the success of our projects has direct implications for how people live and die. This drives us to do our work with the highest responsibility and excellence.
People who thrive at Impactivo LCC® are socially committed and inherently curious, always learning and searching for answers to our communities’ problems. We are creative and flexible professionals constantly looking for innovative ways to improve outcomes for our communities. As an entrepreneurial venture, we are also highly business savvy and comfortable with uncertainty, maintaining the capacity to “shift on a dime” when it is in the best interest of our firm and our communities. Our staff is knowledgeable about our fields of work and goes beyond the call of duty to understand the individual communities we work with and to achieve transformational change. We value the power of teamwork and respect the diversity of ideas, all in the spirit of producing the best possible work for our communities. A positive attitude is critical to our success.
The sales and Marketing Manager is a professional member of the Leadership Team whose primary responsibility is to meet the company’s sales objectives and targets successfully. Responsible for developing and planning sales strategies that start with identifying new markets to closing contracts. Set goals for their team and develop forecast reports to track performance. Maintains a healthy mixed portfolio of clients and diverse product offerings according to the annual strategic plan. Develops strong relationships with customers and identify their unique needs. Partner with other departments to develop joint objectives to reach the company goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, but are not limited to the following.
- Sales Strategy:
- Prepares sales proposals, quotations, presentations, and any other reports related to sales. Sales and closing sales contract.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive sales plan and strategy to penetrate the market, expand the customer base, and maximize sales revenue.
- Establish sales goals and objectives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Track and analyze sales performance metrics, such as sales volume, revenue, conversion rates, and customer acquisition cost, to evaluate team and individual performance.
- Built and maintain strong relationships with key customers, understood their needs, addressed any issue, and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Utilize market research, historical data, and sales trends to forecast future sales and contribute to budgeting and financial planning processes.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of prospective customers.
- Liaise with other departments, such as finances, operations, and administration, to align strategies, share information, and support cross-functional initiatives.
- Marketing Strategy:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, print, and social media.
- Develop compelling and targeted marketing messages to resonate with the health industry target audience.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitor activities.
- Leverage tech-savvy knowledge in artificial intelligence marketing to enhance marketing effectiveness. Stay updated with the latest AI marketing trends and technologies.
- Create and implement positioning strategies for Impactivo LLC to develop a strong brand presence.
- Monitor and manage online reputation and customer reviews.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor and analyze sales and marketing metrics to evaluate performance.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for senior management, highlighting key insights and recommendations.
Directly supervises sales and marketing team, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing principles and techniques.
- Experience with artificial intelligence marketing tools and platforms.
- Familiarity with CRM software and marketing automation platforms.
- Excellent analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Result-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving sales targets.
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new technologies and trends in marketing. Customer Services.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Critical thinking and problem solver.
- Improve product marketing and profitably.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Know the sales process (Prospecting, Preparation, Approach, Presentation, Handling Objections, Closing, and Follow up).
Education and or Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. Seven + years of experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager, preferably in the health industry.
- Orientation toward process and structure
- Full Bilingual – English and Spanish
The job modality is hybrid remote work, and it will be carried out in a home-based worksite and, at times, in the clients’ worksites for face-to-face interactions.
For the home-based worksite, it is required:
- A home office or a private designated workplace (necessary for the handling of sensitive or confidential data)
- Reliable desktop computer or laptop
- Highspeed internet
For the clients’ worksites, it is required:
- Valid driver’s license
- Private transportation
- Reliable laptop
- Highspeed Internet hotspot
An employee must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations can be made to allow people with disabilities. This position requires operating a computer keyboard and standard office equipment. The ability to communicate information and ideas for others to understand. The ability to observe details at close range. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly sit, talk, or listen. Occasionally requires walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, kneeling, pushing/pulling, and stooping. It may also occasionally need to be able to drive for long periods.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee ordinarily encounters in their homes or at a professional workplace. It will vary depending on the clients’ worksites.
We are building an incredible team, join us and be part of the transformation of health care!
Impactivo LLC® provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Impactivo LLC ® aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of work, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.